Morgan Bishop design and build stunning glass extensions, for us to do this successfully, we first have to produce a lot of design and technical drawings and information.
These drawings and details are used for:
- Presentations to customers – to make sure the design is right
- Planning Applications to your local authority – for gaining Planning approval
- Technical Drawings – ready for Structural calculations
- Building Regulations Applications – getting local building authority approval for the technical build of your project
- These drawings are also used for construction on-site and for placing orders for all the materials that will be required to build your project
We do all our own in-house design work, planning applications, technical drawings, structural calcuations and building regulations applications.
All of these drawings and technical details are included in our quotations for our full Design and Build service as standard.
We do also offer a Design Only drawing only service for customers that would like to take advantage of our 22 years experience in designing Orangeries, lantern roofs, garden rooms and Conservatories ready for Planning applications on a self build project or as part of a complete new build house.
Our Design and Planning only service starts from as little as £499 + v.a.t
Please call us on 01603 869001 to discuss your project or to book an appointment with Matthew
The image on the top right is a typical design presentation drawing that we produce prior to your planning application. This is used as your initial concept drawing that we can amend and tweak until you are 100% happy that the design is right for you and your home.
These drawings will also form a part of the planning application – planning officers always like as much detail as possible – accurate 3D drawings are a great tool to get your project approved with little or no delay!
The image on the bottom right is a technical drawing which is produced once your planning application has been approved. These drawings are used for Building regulations approval, Structural calculations, Ordering materials and the actual building of your project.